Do these scenarios sound familiar to you?
- Does your child’s mind often wander?
- Is your child socially awkward?
- Is your child’s performance in certain areas consistently below average?
- Does your child struggle to understand spoken instructions?
- Is your child clumsy and easily overwhelmed?
- Does your child struggle with tasks that require motor coordination?
- Does your child work up a high level of frustration when learning new materials?
- Does your child have problems making eye contact?
- Has learning been a challenge for two or more years?
- Has tutoring or special help been ineffective over the long term?
If three or more of the above scenarios sound familiar to you, your child may be a candidate for the Neurolinks Physio-Neuro Therapy program.